Ahhh cannot stop listening to this song from the Kimi no Gin no Niwa single. So worth the purchase. I like it better than misterioso actually…
Just as the great oceans have but one taste, the taste of salt, so too there is but one taste fundamental to all true teachings of the Way, and this is the taste of freedom. —- Buddha
Holidays & Days of Note for March 1, 2014
* Omizutori (Japan) Water-Drawing Festival, held from the 1 to the 14th of March, at midnight a solemn rite is performed by the light of pine torches. The sparks from the torches are said to be very fortuitous.
* Beer Day (Iceland) To commemorate the return of beer to Iceland in 1989, I don’t know where it had gotten off to before that date.
* Matronalia (Ancient Rome) in honor of Juno.
* Feriae Marti (Ancient Rome) in honor of Mars.
* Saint David’s Day, Patron Saint of Wales.
* Peanut Butter Lover’s Day (U.S.) Back in the 20’s the most popular soup in America was Peanut Butter soup, see if you can find a can of it today. There are recipes on line, but most of them seem more like peanut soup rather than peanut butter based.
* On this day in 1888 the Golden Dawn was founded.